Over illustrations of different foods, people eating, utensils, banquets, menus, wine lists, etc.
Beautifully reproduced 19th-century line drawings depict every conceivable activity concerned with the preparation, display, and consumption of food and drink. Unmatchable resource for artists, decoupeurs, designers. Help Centre.
Food and Drink - A Pictorial Archive from Nineteenth Century Sources
Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist.
- Black Journey!
- The Korean War: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Military Studies);
- Food and Drink: A Pictorial Archive from 19th Century Sources (Dover Pictorial A;
- More Silhouettes by Carol Belanger Grafton - ISBN: (Dover Publications Inc.).
- Tales of Gamers and Gaming: (Writer on Demand Vol. 1);
Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! In Stock.
Women: A Pictorial Archive from Nineteenth-Century Sources
Pardiz Persian Food Journey. The Atlas Cookbook Food Adventure.
- Pictorial archive | Etsy.
- Full details for this title!
- Food and Drink: A Pictorial Archive from 19th Century Sources by Jim Harter...;
Week Light. The World Atlas of Wine : 8th Edition. Islas Food of the Spanish Islands.
These royalty-free illustrations form a unique sourcebook? Clearly reproduced from rare periodicals on high-quality stock, these pictures offer a limitless array of ideas for artists and designers of greeting cards, packaging, periodicals, and cookbooks, as well as collagists and decoupeurs.
High amount of views. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Like us on Facebook. See Details on eBay Amazon. Recent Feedback. See Details.